Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Thanks Nao! I was very happy to hear that you liked reading my blog^^. Do you remember you said so on Tuesday? I will try to blog interesting ones to read from now on too! Thank you for nice comments for my blog, mates. Your comments encourage me to work hard to blog better. I even wish I could receive comments from April. I am looking forward to receiving comments from the world too, but I have not got one yet. Somebody-! Please-! You can even comment on my blog which is about Mattie Stepanek, the poet. Mattie is my hero too. Now I have two books of his poems. Tell me if you want to have a look. My favourite is "I Am".

I have terrible information to tell you. Japan is going to sell missiles to the States. I was very disappointed to hear that on TV news some days ago. Why do poeple make missiles, and sell them to others? To kill people!! There is no any other answers. People do not crash buildings as constructions by using missiles, as they do with bombs. Then why do we need them? Why does Japan help the States kill people? Japan has a law which prohibites exporting weapons, but Japan is going to loosen the discipline only for the States. Then why do we need to keep the law? If we ignore the law when we want to help the States kill people, then what is the law for? I cannot stop thinking why, Y & Y. You will be even more surprised to hear what I am going to tell you now. Can you guess how much one missile is? What is your prediction? When I heard this question, I said "hum, about... 300,000,000yen?". No way, in fact, one missile is 10,000,000,000yen! Could you imagine? If rich countries attack poor countries to make them obey, there is no way for poor countries to protect themselves or even escape. So every country should have missiles to protect own country? NO! Every country should NOT have missiles! What the hell is Japan doing? When I watched the TV news, it sounded as if Japan does not care if people are killed because of Japan's missiles. If Japan sells missiles to the States, Japan can receive a huge anount of money, and it seems to be what Japan wants, but we should not! I used to insist that Japan's Self-Defense Forces were different from forces because no one around the world was killed because of Japan's SDF, so I wanted to say Self-Defense Organization or Self-Defense Group instead of saying Forces, BUT now, Japan is going to kill some people around the world via the States. How mad! We all know that if people kill others, the murderer is arrested, and punished. What about the person who orders to shot missiles that kill people in somewhere on the earth? What about the country that made & sold the missiles? Are those people & countries punished? Or even do they see what they are causing? Stop, dull idiots! We cannot learn or get anything from missiles or killing. Let's say STOP to those stupid fools!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home