Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

LIke everyone, recently I have nothing to blog about, but when I read Nao.H's blog, I got the idea! so I will tell U my thought 'bout a population of children. Actualy I read all of ya blog of this week. I think that it is a very nice thing to read others' blog. I could realize that everyone has very good ideas about a lot of things, and everyone is so intelligent!

A population of children is decreasing, right? When I imagine if I can have enough money & stuff when I become old, I am very scared because now, a lot of people claim that even if they pay a lot of money for the society, old people around them do not receive enough to live. I do not want to be a poor old woman... If I pay a lot for my future while I am young, will I really receive the money later?? I cannot really believe that the system will work well for my future.

My grandmother often give me money. I want her to spend her money for herself, but even if me & my mother refuse to receive the money, my grandmother still give me & my sis & bro money... My granmother likes to go karaoke with her friends, so I think that she can buy some snacks to bring there or she can buy more clothes to wear to there. Although my grandmother does not spend much money, I worry if she can keep receiveing enough for her life.

Before, When I was younger, I would say to my friends that I wanted to have a lot of babies in the future, so that my life would be busy & fun, but recently I changed the idea. I heard that if all of Japanese women have 3 children, the population of children will not decreas, so that problems like money for old people will be fine. I used to say that I would have many kids, but now I want to have one son in the future. Though I worry Japan's economy for the elderly because of the decreasing population of children, I want to have only one baby because I think raising many children will be too expensive for me... I want my future son to play basketball, so that he will become popular among girls! Maybe, I will have a different idea 'bout this in the future. I do not know, but now this is what I think. Sounds good?? What do U think? How many children do you want to raise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home