Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Monday, June 07, 2004

Hi amigas & amigos. After I got my station today, my father & I went to Tambaya (Japanese sweets shop), and bought some packs of mitarashi-dango^^. I love mitarashi-dango! It was very yummmmmy, mashissoyo!

I watched a news program on tv. It was about recycling. We have just read an article about recycling in Scott's class, so I was curious about the news. Some department stores in Osaka offer a recycling activity. People who have a lot of suits they do not want to keep or do not wear any more visit the department stores, and give them to the stuffs there. After that, they will remake the suits to cars' seats' covers! A leader of the activity said that he was surprised & very pleased to know that a lot of people have curiosities about ecology, and want to cooperate with the activity. One of the people who came to the department store was a mayor of Osaka city! As a very nice driver, I am also interested in the activity. I would be glad if my (father's) car's seats' covers were made by the suits to save our environment.

Well, I'm gtg as smells nice from a kitchen. Have a nice dinner^^.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home