Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Here is my blog again! First of all, I am going to answer to Satoyo's question, being back to KGU is good or bad for me? Well, I think it is good for me because I can meet my friends again & learn important things again now. Now I have classes at KGU, and have chances to think about problems around the world, but during the summer holiday, I thought about the problems much less than now. Then I think that I should keep learning so that I can feel the problems involved more to my life.

I am really proud of what Mio & Motoko did for African children. When I learn about poor people or starving children, I always feel down because I cannot think of any way that makes their lives better directly by me, but this time, Mio & Motoko did! This is so great, really. I am proud of you amigas^^! I want to keep thinking of what-I -can-do.

I found an interesting news article. It is about Yoko Ono's exhibition. There are a lot of works with careful directions. If we follow the directions to see each work, we can see a different side of the work which lets us think about world peace. Each work has its original, strong meaning. In this exhibition, people do not just walk around to see each work. It is more about our thoughts. Each work makes us to think & feel. The exhibition is held from October 2nd to December 12th in Shiga-ken. For students, it is 800 yen. This exhibition was already held in Spain & South Korea, and now it is in Japan. I am going to go, as I am interested in. There are some posters of this exhibition at Hirakatashi Station, so check them.

Congratulations! Ichiro!! Amazing! Miracle! Surprising! Historical! Great! Magical!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home