Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Hmm, quite quiet weekend. I was thinking whether I would go to Yoko Ono's exhibition in Shiga-ken or not, but the report said that it would rain in afternoon, so I was like "can't be bothered". I want to see things there before it is over around 12th of December, so maybe I should have visited there today, as I am gonna be busier & busier from now on. How are you doing on ya essays, guys? Good luck.

I have visited others' blogs, and left my comments there. Do you know that we can read others' blogs via our profile's page? Some people's are kind of strange, some are good. Isn' it great that Mariko & Motoko received comments from the world?! I was surprised to know that so many people blog & people blog a lot! Many people blog more than 100 or 200 posts!

I told you that there is a charity in Namba on my last blog, right? Guess what, there is another charity in Namba! There is a comedy theater, Namba Grand Kagetsu in Namba, and right now, Yoshimoto's comedians stand in front of Kagetsu, and ask people to raise money to help people in Nigata. The comedians are setting boxes to put money in, and we can shake hands with them if we want! I will go to Namba for Haagen-Dazs tomorow, so I will drop in at Namba Walk for the old clothes charity & Kagetsu for the charity for Nigata. Well, I seem to like charities! I am glad that I have more chances to take those actions than before.

Tomorrow, November 1st is my second cousin, Mutsuki's 1st Birthday! She is really cute & pretty. I am now making a photo album of Mustuki for her. I cannot send it on time, but I will send it to her, as unfortunately, I cannot see her:-( Anyhoo, I hope she will like it. Mates, please wish her a happy birthday^^.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home