Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Some days ago, before I started to write an essay about globalization, I asked my family some ideas. Then I found a surpring and great idea from my brother. He seemed to be curious, and asked me what I was talking about. Then, I told him 'pros' and 'cons' of globalization. When I was reading 'cons' and said "wars happen", he was against the idea. I explained to him that in the globalized world, so many different opinions and ideas are mixing, and people don't agree with each other. Then he said, it was wrong. Now, this world is globalized, so people got the idea to have discussion to solve problems. Through our history, wars happened because globalization was not developed, so people didn't have the way to face different opinions.

When I heard this idea of my brother, I was shocked and surprised that he had such a great idea for globalization at the age of 14!! Actually, 'my brother' is YOUNGER brother!! Soon I thought that I had to write an essay from 'globalization is good' side with his strong, persuasive idea. I had no way to oppose him and totally agreed, or I can say that his idea cracked me up, and made me agree. I praised him for such a great idea, and he seemed to be a little proud.

I also knew that it is nice to talk with many different people because even if the subject of the conversation is the same, when we talk with different people, we can bump into new ideas. Then we can see new parts of the thing which we have already known, and also, we can think about the things from different side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home