Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Sunday, April 11, 2004

The 3 most important global issues are population, education & recycling because thoses issues have some effects to my life. As Scott said in our class, there are too many people on the train every day when I come to school especially when I have a class in 1st period. It seems that people don't have manners as I often see people who cut in the line or push others to get a seat! It is just stressful for me and when I see such rude people, I get much more tired. I hope that trains come more often & people have good manners. Education is also serious because if children can not go to school or can not have education, they can not get a job so that they can not earn for their own life. If a lot of those people live in one place, the country will be worse itselfe. I got this idea when I studied about refugees last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home