Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Monday, February 07, 2005

I am just going to leave Japan for Brisbane tomorrow evening. Now I am packing stuff, but it does not go well. Sigh, someone eles has to do it for me! I worry a bit for changing planes, and being at each gate correctly, as I have no sence of direction! I think I will be lost. Sigh, someone has to lead me! This time, I will stay for a month, so this is gonna be special. My host family has already planned something for me. Hum, What is it? I am exciting and looking forward to seeing all of my host family members.

Thank you for your comments, friends. I will continue posting, so please keep checking my blog.

Everyone is leaving now. Yoko is leaving tomorrow morning. Gambatte! I will comment on your blog. I am waiting for ya new post! Thank you for your nice words of your commet on my blog. Yer, I was surprised a bit, but it made me very pleased. Gokigen^^! Yuka is leaving on 14th. I wish a happy life for you there. Gambatte! Probably, I will have something to tell you, Yoko & Yuka when you come back. I am not sure yet though. I maybe blog from Brisbane if I can get into the internet. What do you, my readers want to know about my staying in Brisbane? Please leave some comments here, then I will answer on my next blog from Keppera! Good-day, mate^^.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said…

    You are going to a place with good climate at least xD 21-23ºC there, it's summer :D
    A month? I tought it was a year or something xD

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said…

    Have fun!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Pradeep Nair said…

    Hello Yuri,

    Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and posting a comment. I am glad that we share common interests and that, I guess, will allow us to learn from each other.

    By now you must be in Brisbane. Are you going there because your classes are over, or something like that?

    Thank you so much, and wish you have a wonderful stay there. I shall keep coming back to your blog.

    Pradeep

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger Uka said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:18 AM, Blogger Uka said…

    Hi Yuri. I arrived at Perth yesterday and it was sooooo hot!!!! I'll blog l8er about my journey.
    Yuri, thank you for your thoughtful message on my blog. I was touched a lot. To be honest, I have some things to do, and am confused with every new thing around me. I thought I was excited with these and have no worries, but once I re-read your comment, drops of tears came out from my eyes! I noticed I was struggling with some sort of anxiety unconsciously, like difficulty of communication in Eng. I used to think I could do well in English-speaking country, but I nearly lost my confidence.
    But your message cheered me up!
    This was my first time to cry in Perth,though!

    URZ, Yuka

     

Post a Comment

<< Home