Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I have started a new baito, so I had to make an account of post office. My mother has already made my account of post office which she manages for my life since I was born, so the account that I made today is the second one of post office's. Today, a post office person explained me that if I have more than 1 account at post office, I have to set a contribution system. I did not know what it was at all, so I asked the post office person to tell me what it was. Then he explained that if I set the system, tiny amount money from my account will be sent to NPO to help children around the world every April. I thought it is a good system, and I needed to make the second account anyway, so I made my second account. I do not know the code of my account that my mother manages, so it is for saving, and the one I made today is for...spending! , oh well, but I want to save as much as possible... I set the system, so post office person gave me a money box which is shaped like mailpost & a memo pad which is pretty. I think that it is very useful if people have account at post office because post offices are everywhere even in very country side. People say that it is useful to have account of a big company, but in fact, some country sides do not have even big company's bank, but post offices are available in those areas too, and also KGU has post offices' account machines, so it is even more useful for me, but it also means that I have more chances to spend money... Oh no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home