Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Some days ago, I found a great artist. Actually, I do not know the artist's face directly, but I saw the artist's drawing, and it was so wonderful and dreamy^^. Thoses days, many drawings that children did have been displayed at stations along Keihan Line.
I really liked seeing lots of those kids' drawings of "Dream Trains" at Hirakatashi Station everyday. All of the paintings let me feel that children's ideas are really creative, artistic and very original. I just love to see them^^. I saw various kinds of trains on each poster there. For example, one kid painted a Keihan Train exactly same as real one. One kid painted a pink train. One kid painted an aqua train that swims in ocean with dolphins and other sea animals. One train had many rooms inside of it. I think there was one that goes in space! Even 1-year-old kid's drawing was desplayed there. Many people enjoyed those arts when the pased the displayed posters. I wish I could spend more time to see all the pictures.
Then, I bumped into an amazing art at Yodoyabashi Station. I checked the kid's name of my favourite drawing, but I am not sure if I can say his full name here. I worry if I need a permission or not. Maybe saying only his first name is fine, you think?? Well, the great artist is Takuya. Though drawings around Takuya's are also pretty and creative, Takuya's poster caught my eyes at once. The title of Takuya's drawing is "Peace Poster". He painted one tree. Well, one tree, then what? you thought? Guess what, Takuya's tree has lots of leaves, and the leaves are many countries flags! Isn't this a great idea? If someone tells me to do drawing, I cannot have such idea. The countries' flags' are shaped like leaves, and they look very different from each other, but every leaf is connected to one branch, and all branches grow from one big trunk. I was just impressed by this idea so much, and this drawing made me smile^^. I really want everyone to see his poster. I hope some day, the world we live can be as one just like Takuya's "Peace Poster".

1 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    I've seen those pictures at Yodoyabashi Station. I think it's great how the Keihan Line puts up students' artwork.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home