Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I love Nagisa Arakaki!! He is a very good-looking baseball player, and he is very very handsome! I want to marry him. I think I will meet him someday somewhere in the future, and marry him! Arakaki-kun is now 24 years old. He is from Okinawa. I have been a big fan of him since he was a high school baseball player in Koshien Baseball Stadium. He entered university in Kyushu, and then became a pro-baseball pitcher in Daiei Hawks. Now, he is one of the greatest pitchers in Japan. He was in the All-Star game this year. There is a more great thing, and that is about the Japan-USA baseball game which is held right now in Japan. Arakaki-kun is selected to be in Japan's team, and two days ago, he pitched a game! I was glad that he was finally in a game, and I could watch his pitching on TV. First part of the game, he did not really do well, but as the game went, his pitching was getting better and better, and he did a imortant job for Japan's team. This Japan-USA baseball game is held every year after baseball season is over in Japan. It is usualy in November. I think this game is very good because oh, there are many reasons. 1, many kids can enjoy such an exciting baseball games, and kids can know many new baseball players of both countries, and those kids have dreams. I watched the game on TV, and found kids were so excited to see everything in the stadium, and they shouted out some players names to get the attention. 2, baseball players themselves can communicate each other, and can get interesting information. Some Japanese players said that they asked USA players how their training were like, what they eat before their pitching game's day, how long their training usually is, and many other things. Players found a lot of interesting difference between their trainings and even the way of thinking, and I think it is a very good thing for both of them. Acutually, it is a good practice for me to listen to their interviews. Sometimes I can laugh before the transrater tells what the player said^^! Japan have won 2 games so far. Let's say Go Japan! There are many players from a lot of different places, and it is interesting to listen to their English, but! The greatest player is Arakaki-kun! Do not miss him^^! Go Japan!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    You are a really big baseball fan, just like Motoko is a basketball fan. I hope you guys never argue about sports!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home