Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Now I miss you guys so much! I did not imagine that I would feel so empty. I want to get together with everybody including Scott and Roger some day, but maybe everyone will be in different places all over the world, so it might be dificil... , so I think this blog is an awesome way to cathch up all the news each other through our future. Then we can decide which day we can get together. Buddies, blog when you get a job, get married, have children, divorce(!!), etc, etc.

I got an International Driving Licence! Yeah-! I will stay in my room in my host parents' house in Brisbane for a month from Feburuary 8th, so I will enjoy driving on my visit^^. I am very happy, as I love driving so much. In Osaka, too many cars of very bad-mannered drivers are so crowded on the too narrow streets, so it is difficult and a bit scary to drive a car even though I am a good driver^^. My mother always tries to make me not to drive a car saying "it is dangarous" or sth, so I cannot drive very much. On the other hand, my host parents never stop me to do what I want to do, so on this visit, I will enjoy drivng a lot^^.

Listen! I did blood donation! There is a building for blood donation next to Kadoma Driving School, and people say "Please Give Blood" out side. At driving school, people have to wait for taking classes long time, so some people go to the blood donation buiding while they are waiting for their classes. Before I entered the driving school, I saw people asking "Please Give Blood" out side, so while I was waiting for my turn to get the license, I was thinking about blood donation. I was ashamed that I had never done blood donation, so I decided to do it for the first time! I entered the buidling for blood donation, and filled my name and stuff. People there were kind, so I was relieve. I could choose how much blood I would give, 200ml or 400ml, and I have to admit that I was not brave enough, and I circled 200ml. It was my first time to do blood donation, so I was worried. However, 400ml is much more helpful for the people who have to transfuse, so I will give 400ml next time. Before I checked my blood pressure, I felt unhappy because of the woman at the desk. she said "We ask people who are over 50kg for 400ml, can you?" in a loud voice where other people were waiting! It made me so unhappy! After that, I was amazed by a girl. The girl said she wanted to give 400ml, but she was reused because she is less than 50kg. After she was refused, again, she insisted that she wanted to give 400ml. I thought she was great. The doctor said to the girl that what she said was very helpful, but they had to refuse for her body's health. This made me think if I should have given 400ml, but I could not><. I respect the girl very much. The syringe was not painful at all, and after I finished, they gave me a juice for free! I had peech juice, and it was delicious^^. I am sure that I will go and do blood donation 400ml. I received Hello Kitty's sticker and note book of blood donation, so that I will show the note book when I do blood donaton next. How many of you guys have done blood donation? I saw some busses came for blood donation at KGU, so I am sure some of you did. It was a nice new event for me. Let's go to the blood donation!

Thank you guys so much for the comments you gave to my blog. I received 11 comments! This makes me so happy because I always wait for those comments^^. I especially want to say thank you to Satoyo. I read Saoyo's blog, which Satoyo said that you do not want to talk about the Hanshin Awaji Earthquake because you had terrible memories, and it is so painful to remember them, so I was very glad that you shared your experience of that day with me. Thank you, Satoyo^^. Thank you everybody. Please drop in at my blog sometime!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got Driver License of Spain. But I think it's International also.

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said…

    I'm the Anonymous

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger スロ / Bernat said…

    Don't you post more? Sad, sad, when I discover あなたたち you stop blogging :(

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yuri, I'm the sensei you met on the train a few weeks ago. Just to let you know I've checked out your blog and enjoyed it - good stuff! Have a great time in Australia - Luke

     

Post a Comment

<< Home