Uly's Blog

Hi I'm Uly.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Wow, as Haruna said, directions to creat a new post is in Japanese! Why is it? What happened to blog? I want to change all the directions in English! Scott received a comment from anonymous. Is it from the world? Hummm... I also received a comment from Shinya who is in Scott's English 2 class. Actually, I commented to all the people in Scott's English 2 class. Reading others' blogs is very interesting. I want to read Jenet's class' blogs too! I was surprised that Yoko.M received a comment from American person, but it is in Japanese with a lot of difficult kanji!! When will I receive a comment from the world?? Humm... wait and see...

Beaujolais Nouveau! I had Beaujolais Nouveau at dinner yesterday. Hum, it was so so. I watched some news programs on tv that this year's Beaujolais Nouveau finally arrive in Japan. I thought that Beaujolais Nouveau has nothing to do with my life, but last Friday, my father came home from his work with a bottle of Beaujolais Nouveau! Funny-shaped wine glass came with the bottle. I put the bottle in a refrigerator, as I had heard that wine should be kept cool, and when I came home from baito yesterday, I had Beaujolais Nouveau for the first time. Meals were doria with melted cheese, salad and soup, so they were very good to have wine with. Well, when you drink wine, you have to pour it slowly into a strange-shaped glass, observe the colour, shake the glass slowly so that wine touches air well which makes wine delicious, try the fragrance of grapes, drink a drop, and savour the taste?! HUH! Why cannot we enjoy drinking without saying and or so!!? What a haughty! Just drink it! Enjoy it! I do not like hearing those high-class' status or have-to-be. They make it difficult for me to enjoy. In fact, I prefer white wine to red Beaujolais Nouveau!! LOL! Anyhoo, I heard that Japan is the country which inported wine the most in the world. I think that because Japan does not produce its wine very much by itself while other countries have their own wine. Well, my city has its own wine, 'Kawachi-wine' though... I want to drink Beaujolais Nouveau at today's dinner too, but the meal is gonna be kimuchi-nabe, so maybe I won't. What is ya poison, everyone? Do you know any good spirits? My host father drinks a glass of red wine, as it is good for health, he says. He also loves guinness-beer, the Irish black beer. He also gave my father Jameson when he came to visit me in Osaka. One of my uncles makes some liquor by his own ways. He makes lots of fruits' liquor like strawberry's, lemons', pears', peaches', apples' etc. He also gives me lots of big jars of ume-shu(Japanese apricots' liquor). When I see bottles of ume-liquor at shops, there are a few ume in one bottle, but my uncle's original ume-liquor have lots of ume in each jar, so I can eat lots of those nice taste's ume too^^! Hummm... it seems that I have to think for a while which of those nice liquor I should have for dinner today. Salud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home